[pianotech] Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Fri Feb 5 16:25:00 MST 2010

Right on, Ron.  The pianos that I have learned the most from are the ones
that kicked my ass for the longest time, and where the answers came hard - I
had to steal the piano's secrets.  But I learned because I really had to
think things through, and challenge even my basic assumptions.  And I too
wait until I've tapped out my own resources before asking for the thoughts
of others.  Even if I think I know the answer, I will still seek the
perspective of others, as they can flesh things out more and give you more
detail.  We are uniquely blessed to have this precious resource in the forum
to use as that soundboard.

Will Truitt