[pianotech] Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Feb 5 15:10:26 MST 2010

Aaaaaaaaannnnnd, there are several many other techs out here listening, more
or less quietly, and learning A LOT... and I, being one of them, thank you
all very much... if Nothing Else, I know that I don't know everything that I
need to know to do some of the jobs that look fairly simple and
straightforward on the surface.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN