[pianotech] Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 23:28:13 MST 2010

 Dude
  Love your tude
  as always
  Dale
 AKA Tone Warrior

-----Original Message-----
From: William Truitt <surfdog at metrocast.net>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 3:25 pm
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

Right on, Ron.  The pianos that I have learned the most from are the ones
hat kicked my ass for the longest time, and where the answers came hard - I
ad to steal the piano's secrets.  But I learned because I really had to
hink things through, and challenge even my basic assumptions.  And I too
ait until I've tapped out my own resources before asking for the thoughts
f others.  Even if I think I know the answer, I will still seek the
erspective of others, as they can flesh things out more and give you more
etail.  We are uniquely blessed to have this precious resource in the forum
o use as that soundboard.
Will Truitt