[pianotech] Axis of evil sounds (was hardening hammers on a Chinese PSO)

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Thu Feb 4 10:58:10 MST 2010

A friend and fellow tech who was one of those retired band teachers, told me
that after leaving teaching, it took him three or four years before he could
stand to even listen to music on the radio...maybe we were missing a bet by
sending captured terrorists to Egypt... ;-)

Kerry Kean
www.ohiopianotuner.com