[pianotech] hardening hammers on a Chinese PSO

Clayton Bean's Piano Biz pianobiz at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 14:38:53 MST 2010

BINGO!  Thanks, it makes sense. My Band/Chorus Director was a superb
musician and wonderful caring man - Donald Gay - who had a great impact on
my life. He retired & I found out years later that he tuned pianos. He
offered me his business but I didn't want to return to Maine. I thought he
was crazy for tuning, what with his great talent. He brought out music I
felt that was far beyond our individual talents.
Clay