[pianotech] FW: Why schedules sometimes go pfffft. - update

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 2 05:02:35 MST 2010

A while back I went to an appointment, knocked at the door and a woman
with red eyes and tears running down her face opened the door. She
said her husband had a heart attack and the ambulance rushed him to
the hospital, but she knew we had an appointment and she didn't want
me to arrive and find no one home - so she stayed home and waited for
me.

Needless to say, I didn't tune her piano and told her to go to the
hospital instead. Gee, my schedule that day got goofed up - I'll take
that over her day any day!

Terry Farrell