[pianotech] tuning pin tightness

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 1 16:07:35 MST 2010

I'd maybe start with taking a few wires off and removing a few tuning
pins. Then put them back in - hopefully that would loosen things
enough. Fairly simple fix. I'd hate to think you'd have to redrill
larger. There are those reamers, but I haven't had much luck with them
and I think I recall others saying that they don't work very well.

Terry Farrell