[pianotech] repeat business

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 13:11:42 MDT 2010

Hi, Marshall:

                It's the same here in San Diego.  The quality of your work
speaks for itself.  What is it about the economy that sucks that you don't
understand?  People are losing their homes and their jobs.  Is it any wonder
they don't get their pianos tuned regularly?  It shouldn't be a surprise,
and it's just human nature.  Just keep your name in their minds by asking
them, and be courteous if they refuse.  My guess is that those who don't
return calls are implicitly saying "no thanks just now".  When things look a
little better, they'll be calling you.

                My take

                Paul McCloud

                San Diego, CA