[pianotech] shades of gray

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Aug 13 23:42:53 MDT 2010

Wow, Ron, you're thorough!  I didn't think of breaking out my microscope! :-)

I've been up for the last 21 hours and now that I think of it, just about everything is looking blurry to me...

Thanks for the research, by the way. And you're right about the light.  It used to be I could read anything just about anywhere.  Now when someone hands me something to read, I immediately look around the room to find the brightest light nearby so I can read it!

Rob McCzzzzzzzzz........