[pianotech] shades of gray

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:50:46 MDT 2010

I don't have that issue in front of me but i have the May Issue and this is
what I see:

I'm not sure what the colors are - they both look black and white to me but
then again i'm color-blind.

However, the Randy Potter ad is definitely a *smaller* font then the
Editorial Perspective. It may be slightly bolder, making it easier to see.