[pianotech] Manufacture Dates of Knabe Pianos

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 19:32:29 MDT 2009

In a message dated 8/27/2009 6:47:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lmha60 at yahoo.com writes:

Does anyone know when knaves stopped being manufactured in  Baltimore? I am
trying to determine where a 1922 5' 8" knabe  was manufactured?

    If  memory  serves  Aeolian  / American  bought  Knabe  in
1909  and  moved  it  to  East   Rochester  N.Y  in  1929.

   I will look it up tomorrow and  confirm.

Regards,
Jack  Wyatt
Dallas