[pianotech] ear and wrist protection

Kathy Harrod katunes1 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 20 14:00:12 MDT 2009

Hi Marshall,

I have had wrist problems several times over the years.....both wrists.  The cause is not always the same; nor is the pain.  My advice is to find a GOOD chiropractor.  Also, depending on your case, you may want to have x-rays to see what is really going on in your wrist.  Most recently, I sprained my right wrist and was off work for 6 weeks.  Cortisone, ibuprofin, etc. don't touch a problem like this.  I really depend on my chiropractor. Another tuner friend of mine consults a good  acupuncturist for his wrist/arm problems.  Do all you can to to avoid cortisone shots. Everyone is different.  You have to be our own best doctor.

Good luck!

Kathy Harrod