[pianotech] Fwd: Samick warranty protocol. (Bill Fritz)

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 10:21:51 MDT 2009

Well Wim, I do believe your “thread” served its purpose, and I for one applaud your efforts and exposure, and I know I have learned some new ideas and approaches from the responses.  So thank you!

As it is said, “Let the first person without sin cast the first stone”.

Every once in a while, we run into difficult situations.  Ones that are not solved to our satisfaction.  Ones that the “other” seemingly is not responding as we would expect we would do.

We can make a choice to abandon the situation, rollover and play dead, or the like.

OR, we can pursue what we believe is appropriate.  Our pursuit at times frustrates us, and sometimes gets the best of our emotions.

Being a salesman for Hewlett Packard for over 30 years, I have been on all sides of these situations.  And many times a 3rd party’s help (sometimes that being me) was required for us all to come to a joint win/win solution and lower our heart rates.

Afterwards I used the instance to reflect on what I’d do better the next time.

So again, Wim, though our “excitement” may have poured over, I’m glad this issue is not only being resolved, but also helped remind us to follow appropriate channels.  But sometimes even that doesn’t work as planned, and we appreciate the extra help or public forum assistance.

Best Regards, Bill Fritz, StLouis