[pianotech] scheduling program (Bill Fritz)

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 09:50:49 MDT 2009

Brian Doepke, regarding your request for a Scheduling Pgm

Years ago, I used "ACT" as my database, and towards the end of my utilization, one of the added features was being able to look at one's contacts by location on a map.

Check out: http://www.act.com/

PS  One of my recent cohorts in the Electronics business was able to take a database and have the locations pop up on a Google map.  I'm not sure of the details, but the idea was to visit a customer, and then catch one or two others in the area.

Best Regards...   Bill Fritz, StLouis