[pianotech] Don't work for this manufacturer

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Oct 29 18:53:29 MDT 2009

Kerry,

True, and Gerald, very true.

I haven't had any trouble with any manufacturer that wasn't simply a personality conflict or misunderstanding with an individual. If a company as a unit is bad, or if all in the company are idiots, they won't survive. Well, except for Bank of America... they're all idiots and evil... <G> <Well, maybe not "G"> but all in all I think our piano manufacturers are pretty darn good and easy to work with.

Best,
Jim Busby