[pianotech] Collection Agencies

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 01:12:27 MDT 2009

Actually, RN was technically in violation of the law (which is what
sit-in's were, of course, having participated in several), and while RN is an
imposing figure and one perhaps not to be trifled with, this might not be a
recommended course. I realize RN was merely illustrating a point.

In a message dated 10/29/2009 12:21:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,