[pianotech] Don't work for this manufacturer

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Oct 28 11:51:57 MDT 2009

Great post, Jane. Agree 100%.

Friends, Jane Jones, Roger Jolly, and Samick USA are not "them" or
"those idiots." They are us; dedicated piano people trying to treat
people right.

I tend to be reactive and judgemental too, Wim. Ask me how that's
worked for me in a small, intelligent community like this one.
Relax. We're gonna be seeing each other for years and years. Apologize
to the nice lady.
David Andersen