[pianotech] Schwander grand jacks

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 11:54:16 MDT 2009

Hi, Warren:
	Sorry I don't have any of these, but I'd suggest replacing the
loops.  The supply houses have silk thread for this purpose, or you could
use spiderwire from a tackle shop.  Drill out the hole, and use a toothpick
to stake the thread in the hole w/glue.
	Welcome to the list.  Good luck.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego