[pianotech] Don't work for this manufacturer

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 10:13:32 MDT 2009

Sometimes that works, sometimes not.  Like Israel suggested you need to be
flexible sometimes in working with dealers or manufacturers.  If I can bill
the customer and have then worry about the reimbursement great, but in a
warranty situation that's not always the best policy to adhere to.
Sometimes you need to think long term.  If we're so on the edge that
collecting a couple hundred dollars today is the difference between us
staying in business or not then we probably should be looking for other
work.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com