[pianotech] Puzzler 10/26/09

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:39:25 MDT 2009

Nope, nothing to do with the grommets.  But I did correct the extreme lost
motion in my first attempt to remedy the problem. Didn't help at all. After
I'd fixed the real problem, the hammer was about 1/2" off the rail. So I had
to undo the lost motion "adjustment."

Go below the keybed in your thinking ... <G>

--
JF

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 8:55 AM, pmc033 at earthlink.net