[pianotech] finish pics downloads

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 07:13:45 MDT 2009

Greg,
I hope you could see the photos. I'm still learning the BBS system limits.
They were from my olde shop computer (jpeg) files. I reloaded them to my new system late last night.
If you could not open them I can send them direct.
Sorry, no piano photos. Only my guitars. One, an electric,the other was an acoustic. Both full refinish and restore circa 2005.
Gang, please no critiques of the electronics. Yes, sloppy, but had to rush it out. Tried to make it look neat.

Gerry Cousins