[pianotech] finish questions

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 06:33:37 MDT 2009

Greg,
Here are some pics although they are guitars they are pretty self explanatory.
Hope they are helpful
Gerry Cousins

Gerry,

                This may indeed help. If I can’t find a
digital photo online I’ll look through my copy of his book and make my
own photos. I appreciate your tip.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com