[pianotech] about that piano

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:15:04 MDT 2009

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone who responded so far.  Let off was my original assumption but it didn't seem to alter the problem when I backed it off.  I do have one of those shaff let off tols, not sure whey the school included that in our tools.  I've used the other with the round head and the I guess criss cross inside the head, and it worked muck beter, but I need to order one and ditch that schaff one.  As to the bridal strap, this is the glue type of all things which I find strange. This piano isn't that old.  thanks again

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com