[pianotech] question (billings or butt flange)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 28 05:50:54 MDT 2009

Marshall,

Not likely a Billings flange since you said it seems to be Asian made.

If it is a butt plate version, remove the hammer assembly. The hammer
flange will be connected to the hammer butt via a butt plate. Loosen
the butt plate screw and the hammer flange will come loose for re-
pinning purposes.

Keith