[pianotech] question (A issue)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 28 05:34:33 MDT 2009

Marshall,

If you are referring to the spoon that is attached to the back of the
wippen that moves the damper lever, I would avoid bending it at all.
I'm fairly certain that is not going to resolve what you describe how
the A plays when you hit it hard. In bending the spoon you will only
create a different problem related to damper lever activity.

Keith