[pianotech] More on Action Cradles

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 27 18:23:02 MDT 2009

I was thinking on making the set screws larger.
The ones in my unit are too small.
I already changed them from slot screw, to Allen, which was a help.
But I am thinking that 5/16" like used in my Shopsmith, might be a better size. They hold the saw blade, and sanding disk in place.
It shouldn't be too hard, to drill and tap larger.
It came to me when I was checking my SS alignment.
John Ross
Windsor.