[pianotech] Don't work for this manufacturer

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Tue Oct 27 08:33:29 MDT 2009

Hi David,

No, I'm not calling Wim out on his experiences and I agree with you, in that it was a bit intemperate. (Although, I am a Mixed Martial Artist and do enjoy a good brawl <grin>).

This may be a good time to start a thread called "Good business practices in working with manufacturers". Even before the downturn in the economy, manufacturers worldwide were facing difficulties.  We all (technicians, dealers, and manufacturers) should work together to build strength in the piano community.

Just saying.

Best regards,

Dave Davis, RPT