[pianotech] Bad apples

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 07:37:14 MDT 2009

Simply put, if we find an RPT or anyone else for that matters, that does
rotten work, the rest of us should not be but often are, judged by those few
apples.  The Piano World Forum is a prime example of this.

Same for our government.  Except, they are filled with bad apples it seems.
Rotten ones.  Because of the choices a government makes or, some individuals
within it, or poor choices or bad workmanship by an RPT the rest of us RPT's
are often judged by those peoples actions even though we can't do squat
about it half the time.  With the PTG, we can make a complaint and get
somewhere.  With the government, good luck because they don't listen.

Make better sense?

Jer