[pianotech] Web Site Usefullness

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:27:07 MDT 2009

Some more ideas for setting up web-sites can be found at:
http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p254932653_Internet-marketing-tips-Business-websites.html

Actually, the "Flying Solo" site has lots of great information for sole traders just like us. Also on offer is some free bonus downlaods at:
http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p258818976_Small-business-ideas-newsletter-Australia-free-downloads.html

Scott Jackson

Two things... David Anderson wrote a great set of articles in the Journal, I believe it was Jan and Feb 2009.  What he says in there is very true.
Also, take the time to look here.  http://www.google.com/webmasters/index2.html  This will give you some help and tips on making your website easy to find.  I also submitted my site to Google so that they could add it to their database quicker than just letting their crawlers find me on their own.
Good luck!

Rob McCall