[pianotech] I found it

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 05:59:25 MDT 2009

Thank you everyone for your help.  I'm sorry that I had to ask such a ridiculous question, but it turned out to be allen set screws. Fortunately I have a set of allen wrenches from huge to tiny.

Also, if those of you who have websites were to write a set of steps to take where would you begin first in the process?  I heard while attending a SCORE seminar back in 07 that using a search engine optimizer is the way to go.  What costs did you encounter besides setting up the domain etc?  Would a search engine optimizer be found in the yellow pages under that specific category?  I want to make certain I'm not finding someone who bulds website simply as a hobby.  Thanks

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com