[pianotech] Need tool identification

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 04:34:32 MDT 2009

Try
_http://www.hood.de/auction/33681300/putzi-zylinder-blase-balgen-blasebalg-luftballon-grill.htm_
(http://www.hood.de/auction/33681300/putzi-zylinder-blase-balgen-blasebalg-luftballon-grill.htm)

In a message dated 10/25/2009 12:58:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
kam544 at allegiance.tv writes:

Hi  Conrad,

Laukhauf produced no Google relevent hits.

However, the idea of organ suppliers has thus far produced a noteworthy
hit.  in Section 7 of _www.organsupply.com_ (http://www.organsupply.com/)
catalog I found  this:

_http://www.organsupply.com/catalog_ordering/view_our_catalog/catalog.vnx_
(http://www.organsupply.com/catalog_ordering/view_our_catalog/catalog.vnx)
8205.00
Hand  Dust Bellows
530 mm L x 70 mm Ø

Thanks for some new ideas for search purposes.

Sincerely,

Keith