[pianotech] U1 - stained bass strings

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:31:39 MDT 2009

Barbara,
What I meant to send was a link to the entire category of cleaners:
http://www.merritts.com/store4/public/productlist.aspx?SubcategoryID=2066
because I can't see the exact one that we have, and I think that any would do the job. Our shop stuff is an ammonia concentrate type. I now notice that jewelry cleaners are also in that category, and may be something that people have on hand already.

A bit of Googling for clock clean solution shows much discussion amongst the clock repair community.

Scott Jackson
Wollongong NSW Australia