[pianotech] U1 - stained bass strings

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 07:24:16 MDT 2009

Contact www.wescottcompany.com for the "L&R" product. It is Concentrated
Ammoniated solution. Mix about 7 parts water to 1 part product.  They sell
it by the pint or gallon. I use it to clean and soak small solid metal parts
(not plated).  The bass string treatment was a VERY small amount, full
strength, on a rag and rubbed on the offending stain. Wear a mask. Hope it
works.
Carlos Ralon, RPT