[pianotech] Norm - O.T.

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Thu Oct 22 16:02:56 MDT 2009

I think many people dismissed him as a woodworker was because he is first a
carpenter.  The mis pronunciation of assembely is now a part of my speech.
Just because he was lucky enough to have all the power tools known to man
should inspire us.  I wonder if someone else will take over the TV shop?  In
some ways the perception that electronic tuners do not measure up to aural
plays a part.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician