[pianotech] Norm - O.T.

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:38:41 MDT 2009

I didn't see the OT frankly.  We can all learn from better wood-working
practices. Isn't wood one of the the biggest ingredients of a piano??  I
guess you, Joe, must know all there is to know about woodworking, but many
of the other techs could learn a thing or two. Sure, the wonderful shop is
all we could hope for, but that's not the point of his show! I watch his
show weekly and take a tip once in a while just to add the knowledge for
my applications in my piano restoration projects!

I'll miss him as well. Thanks for the post, Scott.

Paul