[pianotech] Piano Equipment for Sale

Teresa Case tcase99 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 15:57:23 MDT 2009

Hello Fellow Piano Techs.  I have a few items for sale.  I posted here a few weeks ago and have sold a few things but still have a few things left.  I am dropping my price on these items, they are all a great deal.  If you are interested in any of these please send me an e-mail to TCase99 at yahoo.com and I will get back to you ASAP.  I have pictures available if you would like to see anything I have to sale.

Thanks, Michael Case
Aaron Case Piano Co. (retired)

Hale Sight-O-Tuner - $150.00

Set of 2  Roll-or-Kari Trucks $100.00
Place one truck under each end of the load, fasten strips, press the foot-lever on each truck to raise the load for moving.  The handles fold out of the way when not in use.

Grand Piano Truck - $100.00
Fits grands 4'6" to 7' The trucks are made of study steel, telescoping legs that are easily adjustable.  At each end of each leg is a square swivel socket to hold the piano leg.

Wooden Up-right Repair Truck - $100.00
A convenient and simple way for handling all upright pianos.  One man can easily lay the piano on its back.