[pianotech] Norm - O.T.

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:44:32 MDT 2009

Scott,

Norm teaches many good principles of woodworking, joinery, glue, finish, etc . etc. and especially how to make jigs that not only function well, but are accurate and adjustable, and that look good and last! I have used many of these principles in making jigs for piano work. Since most of us use band saws, routers, table saws, etc. Norm helps you learn to use them in ways that only a seasoned professional could. His "tricks" and methods helped my wife get excited about working in the shop, and now she loves to work there with me.

Thanks for the post.

Jim Busby