[pianotech] Some rebuilding videos

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:12:12 MDT 2009

Without knowing what he used I would think Balistol would work well. Usually I never use Balistol for leather in a piano, but on this it should be okay. It makes the leather smooth and could be done again in a few years. The drawback is that you can´t glue new leather on the old straps in the future.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de