[pianotech] Some rebuilding videos

barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com
Tue Oct 20 02:04:23 MDT 2009

Scott,

I don't know if anything was applied to the straps in the video or not, but a mentor of mine taught me to apply Armor All to the tips of old bridle straps before removing them.  Sometimes, it helps them not to crumble, but sometimes they're just too far gone.

Barbara Nobbe, RPT
Pitch Perfect
859-489-4793
barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com