[pianotech] What kind of action?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 19 20:10:54 MDT 2009

Barbara Richmond asked: " guess I should have been keeping a folder of unusual actions posted on pianotech. OK, from now on I will. In the meantime, can someone please tell me what kind of action this is (besides old & dirty)? When I know the type, I'll search the archives for information about it. "

Thanks much.

Barbara,
It's a Brambach! I think I posted a bunch of stuff regarding the regulation/jack position, etc., quite a while ago.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I