[pianotech] Some rebuilding videos

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 19 20:03:38 MDT 2009

What is especially nice is the lack of talking/explaining.   Simple workmanship we can easily follow.   There is a lot of this kind of thing on YouTube.   Search Bosendorfer rebuilding for some more in this same vein.   Mr. Gerby's restoration is not one of them... '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044