[pianotech] Restringing with original pinblock

perrys piano restorations perrymark at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:58:35 MDT 2009

Hey guys!  I think I've seen these pinblock "portions" before.  Try locating someone with a carving duplicator machine.  They can take each section, bolt it on a copy table, bolt a blank onto the carve table, and the machine will make the blank exactly like the original, with impressions for the holes and screws ready for you to drill.  Good luck, Mark Perry