[pianotech] Restringing with original pinblock

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 16:15:24 MDT 2009

I ordered a gallon of the resin from a company called Rodda Paint several
years ago, don't even know what it is now though if you research the
archives you might find my initial reference which came up on the list.  You
can order it from Schaff, or at least you could not too long ago.   Maybe
Joe Garrett can chime in here and offer something.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com