[pianotech] Verituner owners - cross post

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 07:29:41 MDT 2009

Ron, perhaps on behalf of the Verituner Users, but certainly from me...

Thank you for your great work putting together new this "multi-partial" tuning method for the Verituner.  I do believe the piano sounds sweeter & more alive (almost "bigger") when I use this temperament style.

The only caveat, as you mention, is the Bass section...   whether the piano size can only handle 6:3 or want the 12:6/6:3 style.  But w/ the Verituner, one can modify these settings to obtain the individual's desired partial match, including one of my friend's favorite 10:5 in the bottom octave.

Again, thank you for your great work on this...   Bill Fritz, St Louis

Verituner Forum Postings:  http://www.veritune.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=483