[pianotech] thingies

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:29:14 MDT 2009

Les,
If you can't find them, I have some somewhere and can dig them up maybe.

I'd forgotten about them, and they would have come in handy for a repair I
did a couple days ago. Young Chang vertical ... ended up making a
traditional dowel rod and bushed the damper lever.  Having the pedal rod
dowel tips would have been simpler ... if the Yamaha would have fit in the
Young Chang. Probably not.

At any rate, you could make a dowel rod rather than waiting for the tip to
be shipped to you.

--
JF