[pianotech] thingies

Leslie W Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 17:11:57 MDT 2009

Where does one buy those "thingies" which protrude from the top and bottoms of upright pedal rods, being of rather cheap plastic, thus often breaking?  Last time i got any I had to go through Yamaha, but I would hope by now there would be a more generalized place (and even name.....) for them.

Also is it Pianotek who sells the new inch/metric digital micrometer which also does the calculations between the two?  It was only $40 as I recall, but think I was stupid not to get one at local convention.
thanks
les bartlett