[pianotech] New shop lighting and accessories

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 17:35:50 MDT 2009

Barb

Claude and Dave gave you good advice. In addition to as many lights fixtures in the ceiling as you can manage, I?also had one of those lamps on a big movable arm, that you see on architect's tables. It allows you to move that light right to where you need it most. As far as electrical outlets, if you can do it, put one or two outlets at the front of the bench, in addition to one very 4 feet or so in the wall.

Speaking of benches, is it possible to put the table in the middle of the room, or at least so that the narrow end of the bench is against the wall, so that you can walk around to the other side of the bench to look at the action, instead of constantly turning the action around.

Have fun

Wim