[pianotech] Hammers

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 15:31:59 MDT 2009

Richard wrote:
> I think these hammers will not be comming off their mouldings any time
> soon. The underside was done same way.

Some would call that a screwed up job, but I'm wondering if
the tech wore both belt, and suspenders. Maybe even a couple
of yards of duct tape, but those would be Robertson head
instead of Phillips in that case.

Looks like he somewhere along the line saw one too many
hammers come apart, and launched a personal crusade.

Ron N