[pianotech] Size 2 pins

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 22:24:47 MDT 2009

Chuck, it's because the arc of the radius of the agraffe in  conjunction
with a superposition of the number of coils on the pin after the  beckets are
aligned with Mars on the cusp of Taurus, all pointing to 3:00,  squeeze the
heck out of the pin as it leans backward to avoid flagpoling. C'mon,  man,
look at the charts. Do the math. Obviously you aren't one of those who, as
Nossman claims, is attempting to be at least minimally accurate and
rational. And yes, it can be a disorder. :-)

In a message dated 10/8/2009 9:47:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,