[pianotech] hammer issue

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 10:49:33 MDT 2009

Check key height, hammer line, key dip, repetition, aftertouch one note or
two notes to see what you have to do to get them working correctly.  I quite
often will pre-set let off on a few end notes so I know what the aftertouch
etc., will be like.  Then, I regulate the rest on those preset notes like
key height etc., accordingly until it comes out the way it should.  Then, I
proceed on to the rest knowing they will be the same.